Chicken Corn Tacos//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 8 min Prep: 8 min
- 8 Mission® 98% Fat Free Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup Mission® Salsa
- 2 2/3 cups Packaged Lettuce mix
- 1 1/2 cups boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks drained
- 1/4 medium Avocado peeled and diced
- 1Shred lettuce mixture.
- 2Assemble tacos by sprinkling 1/3 cup lettuce onto center of each warmed tortilla. Sprinkle with chicken, pineapple, avocado and 1 tablespoon of salsa, dividing evenly.
- 3Fold tacos and serve.
Use a roasted chicken, purchased at the deli for easy chicken prep. Simply remove the skin and shred the meat.